THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE ACADEMICS, ARTS, AND ATHLETICS OF SOQUEL HIGH SCHOOL
The Soquel High Fund has been established to support academic, art, and athletic programs at Soquel High School, now and in the future. We are a group of parents, alumni, staff and community members working through a non-profit organization to strengthen Soquel High School and to ensure that all our students enjoy the very best educational experience.
The Soquel High Fund:
- Allows academic, art and athletic programs to receive funds under a non-profit entity
- Allows alumni to invest in their heritage at Soquel High now and into the future
- Creates opportunities for scholarships in academics, arts and athletics
- Provides a means for our community to become involved with our local high school
- Raises funds for academic, art and athletic programs
- Encourages volunteer support for our high school
- Seeks donations for facility improvements
- President - Donna Mosich -
- Vice Pres. - Shannon Fidiam -
- Secretary - Patti Kolar
- Co -Treasurer - Michael Natale -
- Co -Treasurer - Sherri Hyde -
At Large Members
- Marlene Robinson
- Michelle Bradley
- Devon Linemann
Janet Edwards -
Golf Sponsors for 2015
The Soquel High Fund would like to send a heartfelt thank you to our generous golf tournament sponsors and donors .
Pacific Coast Fire, Burr, Pilger, and Mayer, Inc, Deluxe Foods of Aptos-Marc Monte, Sereno Group-Craig Springbett. Gold-GreenOuse Landscape and Design, Stevens Creek Volkswagen, Stevens Creek Toyota, John A. Hedrick, D.D.S, M.S., Campus Kids Connection, Santa Cruz County Bank, Creekside Court Reporting, Subaru of Santa Cruz, Luke's Organics, Sunshine Villa, True North Properties, LaMacchia Family, Archway Insurance, Baker and McKenzie, J. Robert Gallucci, Santa Cruz AT&T Store , Monterey Bay Properties-Richard Wygant , Monterey Bay Properties-Caren Spencer, Interior Vision, Flooring and Design , North Bay Ford, Poppy Hills Pebble Beach
Geoffrey Dunn, DeLaveaga Properties, L&M Fire Protection, Santa Cruz Pacific Dental - Dr. Marylinn Reinhardt-Stephenson.
Jeanette and David Robles, Lynette and Scott Hamby, Paul Kayson, The Windjammer, P6R Projects and Research. In Kind- Sign Authority, Whole Foods, Donna Mosich, The Fidiam Family, Aldo's Bakery, Newman's Own Organics, Silver Mountain Vineyards, Precision Wellness Center, Armida Winery, Soquel Dental Office-Steve Mann, DDS, Discretion Brewing, Sundance Hill Band, Village Host Pizza, Bob Swinnerton-Pacific Golf Centers, Michael's On Main, California Classic Sail.
THANK YOU TO OUR GRAD NIGHT 2015 SPONSORS